Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

40 in 14

In  honor of my 40th birthday, I will be hosting a weekly link-up, sharing 40 things that I am thankful for. 

The idea came to me during the month of November, when Facebook pages were flooded with daily thankful posts.  We should be posting daily things we are thankful for, not just during November!  I know that this is still not daily, but it is going to make me slow down at least once a week and really think about things I am thankful for. 

Please feel free to join in with me during the year 2014 and link-up (at least) 40 things you are thankful for!  The song says Count Your Blessings… 2014 will be my year for that! Looking to seeing you on Tuesday’s to see what you are thankful for each week!

Start linking up - here!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to join you when I can. I agree that we should always be thankful!! What day will you have the link-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning for Tuesdays. I still need to learn how to do a linky or something for this. Please feel free to spread the word!

      Delete
  2. Great! Post reminders, please, and I will plan to participate as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!