I decided since they were out of school for the holiday, I would invite them - grouped in projects - over so they could focus on what was going on with their projects.
First set of girls were able to hammer out the last of their donation request letters and do a price comparison sheet for supplies needed - well, start on it at least. They need to finish the price comparison, collect supplies, build and deliver. Sounds easy, right? I sure hope so!!
The other set of girls had a few ideas of things they needed to work on, and since it had been a year since they met win the company, we decided to call and touch base with them and let them know we were still working on things... good think we did- the Executive Director has changed and the new ED was not available to talk. I am going to give them a call this week and set up a meeting for the girls. They thought it would be best to make sure that they were on the same page as the new director or if there was anything they would like to change.
I was very pleased with their progress - even though they were distractable - they make me laugh!! Can't wait until they get further into their projects and they see the fruits of their labors!