Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Double Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving's that Rog are home are always full of meals! We squeeze in my family as well as his - all in one day.  This year was no different! Samantha started out the morning making Andes Mint Brownies - super easy & pretty yummy!  We went to my aunt's house for my side of the family gathering.  Lunch and visiting for the adults, lunch and football for the kiddos!  I feel I am pretty close with my cousins - just not a lot of free time to get to hang out with them - so holiday's are nice!

We left my aunt's and headed to Rog's parents house for dinner.  This year, it was just the 10 of us... there have been many times that we end up with a Sherriff or two, or the ambulance crew that is in the area.  Weather was nice enough that the kiddos spent a great time outdoor with their cousins.  Sorry... no pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!