Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Review: Why I Give - Books by Corine

In a world where there seems like so much entitlement attitude, I try my hardest to teach my kiddos that it's not about them - that we need to be the salt and light in the world. At the risk of seeming like I am bragging, -which you can see from some of my blog posts - I'm not really - my kiddos have a servant's heart.  They are always willing to give and don't think twice about service hours.  Samantha has a super sweet spirit when it comes to giving - she never passes up a plastic donation box without putting something in!

This book comes at the perfect time - as the Thanksgiving through Christmas time of the year is when most are focused on giving.  Why I Give by Corine Hyman is perfect for the little ones!  The 64 page ebook is full of color pages with verse for the kiddos.  There are also several projects that were easy enough for the younger kiddos to do with very little help.  I printed the book out and the kiddos and I did a few of the projects, but they felt they were more for the younger kiddos.
Why I Give Activity book

Their favorite - the messier the better - peanut butter pinecone bird feeders.  We have two pear trees out back that just beg for homemade bird feeders once they lose all of their leaves.

To me, the book felt like a homemade guide to our own RACK (Random Act of Christmas Kindness) that the kiddos and I have been talking about doing.  This was a great guide to get our own list started!!

A couple of my favorite things about the book - Corine's 13 year old is responsible for the art work and color pages through out the book!  I LOVE kiddos art work, so the color pages made me smile!!  The other - it was full of verses that spoke of giving.

You can get your own copy of this ebook by going to BooksbyCorine for just $4.99 - unless you act fast!  
It is currently on sale - until December 2 - for $1.99!

You can also follow Corine on Facebook - HERE
or on Twitter @booksbycorine


Bow of Bronze Launch Team Disclaimer Graphic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!