Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Being on the other side..

Samantha and Riley have shown interest in the Fire Department, enough that I got the FEMA Teen CERT program started out here.  We have only had one session with the CERT class, will be finishing them up the first week in August.  Through the Boy Scouts, they had an opportunity to participate with the Air Force Base in a victims assessment drill.  They were chosen to be victims during this exercise and got to be on the other side of what they had learned the week before during CERT.  It was an awesome opportunity, and I am thankful for one of our scout moms who was able to attend and take photos... here are some she got of my kiddos...







When they got back to me, here is the shot I got of them - up close:

Pretty gross and realistic, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!