Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fourmation {Academics' Choice Review}



Another game we received for review ~ Fourmation from Simplyfun. It is available for $38.00, which seems kinda pricy to me, but I think it may be worth it.


Once we figured this game out, it was pretty fun.  It is great for math skills!  It really makes you think!
The goal is to get four of your pieces in a row - we called them minions, because of their shapes.  In order to do that, you have to control a square.


In order to own the square, you have to add the cards in your hands to make the number on the square.  The cards are circle and I found they were easy for the kiddos to hold.  

My kiddos loved this game, we were glad to be able to review it.  It is one of the first ones they pull when we say game time!  I love it because it makes them think.




*Disclaimer: My family was given this product free of charge to use and form our own opinion of and share with our readers.  The thoughts and opinions expressed about this item are strictly opinions of myself or my children.*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!