Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Girls get to camp!!

Due to my health (well, mainly the location) my Girl Scouts have never been to Girl Scout Spring CampOut. They all have usually had other things going on - in fact a couple of them don't even like to camp- so they have never felt like they were missing out on much.  

Thanks to a wonderful new co-leader ~ they were able to go this year!!

Even though they slept in cabins, they learned how to pitch a tent ~


They did some team-building activities ~


Got to eat some dutch oven meals~


Did some hiking~


Even had time to play ~


and just relax ~


Oh, and we can't forget the campfire~


Thanks to the P.A.'s and Miss Maria for letting my girls go camping!


I'm sad I didn't get to go with them ~ they said it was a long exhausting weekend!  I know from the way they talk and the photos that the other leaders shared with me that they had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!