Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Riley

As I mentioned in Samantha's post, we took them out for the day on their birthday.  

For Riley's party, he chose to go skating.  We invited the max skaters - kiddos and adults - and spent the afternoon skating.  I was very impressed with Joyland Skating in Cabot, she did everything!  Dealt with the cake, the drinks, the presents...all of it!  

I personally don't have any photos - I was too busy skating! I am currently begging all of the others who were there to share - if they took any!  All I am getting so far is the video of me racing one of the teens and busting my rear at the end of the race.  As soon as I remember how to add a video on here, I will be sure to share with all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!