Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mission of the Month

Mission of the Month
OK, instead of New Year Resolutions, which are always a fail, I have written down some goals for the year.  Most of them are things that I need to get done.  And most of them are a continuous, ongoing project, that even if I get it *complete*- it will not go away - it keeps regenerating itself!  There are other items that are so huge to me that it will be a long term to do list!  I will be breaking these long terms into bite size pieces to get a handle on them!  

This is my first time to tackle the Mission of the Month, but I think I am going to like it... I like having things broken down where I can manage them. And I love the accountability when I put it all out that this needs to get done!

Personal:
Read Bible through in a year - using the OwnIt365 plan on my Bible app.
Work on 100 Verses Everyone Should Memorize (with my kiddos)
Working on my weight and health using my Lose It app

Schooling:
Get our lesson plans written out, at least through January, but hoping through the end of March.
Get Class Day lessons figured out & planned

Household:
All traces of Christmas gone!
Work on keeping dining room table cleaned off
Clean out pantry & start invenory list
Encourage the kiddos in their daily chores

Girl Scouts: 
Deal with Cookie Stuff- plan training meeting, sell!, collect orders and get them entered into system, plan cookie booths

Ongoing 
(little stuff for free time):
Sew patches on Samantha's GS vest
Type up and print out favorite recipes for our family book (has been a work in progress for a year)
Organize photos on computer
Organize files on computer
Back up (organized) files onto hard drive
List items for sale in HS group

Huge items 
(in bite size pieces):
School Room/Office - clean off computer desk, keeping table clean in the process!
My clothes - clean out 2 of my drawers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!