Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Word of the Year ~ Moment

It took me a long time to decide on my word.  I was thinking the word *LIVE*, like live in the moment, but it just wasn't clicking with me. After a while, I decided on the word Moment.  

mo·ment

  [moh-muh nt]  Show IPA
noun
1.
an indefinitely short period of time; instant: 
2.
the present time or any other particular time (usually precededby the  ):
3.
a definite period or stage, as in a course of events; juncture: 
4.
importance or consequence:
5.
a particular time or period of success, excellence, fame, etc.:

I am leaning toward the first couple of meanings... I want to live in the moment, seize the moment, , enjoy the moment & remember this moment.

I want this for my kiddos this year also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!