Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

SchoolHouse Review ~ journeys of faithfulness

Photobucket
Apologia is known around here for it's science programs (we love those!).  I never really looked past the science section to even know that Apologia had more subjects!  Journeys of Faithfulness is a simple paperback book that is designed for young Christian women.  Broken up into four parts, it takes young ladies through the lives of Mary & Martha, Mary the Mother of Jesus, Esther and Ruth.  Each part is then broken into three chapters. From there, each chapter is broken into a few pages of reading -about each lady, a devotional, a bible study and then a couple of journal pages.  Journeys of Faithfulness is available from Apologia for $13.00. There is also a sample chapter available.

Photobucket

I used this book with Samantha. She and I sat down and did one part of each chapter each day during the week - we are almost finished with it!  It was a really neat follow-up from our bad girls of the bible study we did at church not to long ago... as I see these ladies as the good girls of the bible... it left some room for discussion!  I liked that the book was easy to read, and left room for us to have some discussion.  Samantha didn't say much about it, but she didn't complain when it was time for us to sit down and read it.  I would definitely recommend this book, not only for the YOUNG Christian, but for the young CHRISTIAN as well... does that make sense? You can find a few more thoughts on this book from my Crew Members by clicking the link below.

Photobucket


*Disclaimer: My family was given this product free of charge to use and form our own opinion of and share with our readers.  The thoughts and opinions expressed about this item are strictly opinions of myself or my children.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!