Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Change of schedule

For the past few years the kiddos have been doing music lessons. Piano for Samantha, Guitar for Riley.  In January, they both started voice with Sam's piano teacher.  They have both always loved music, even joined the praise team at church and doing music specials there as well.

Last week, Samantha informed me she was no longer interested in piano. So... since the piano/voice lessons were quite a drive, I searched and found lessons much closer to home!

Our first lessons were yesterday and I think the kiddos liked their teacher.  They didn't get to sing like they normally do, but learned some warm-up exercises, that are always fun!

Dropping piano and switching voice changed up our schedule for Monday's quite a bit, but I think I liked the freedom we had!  I think we are going to be able to accomplish more on our Monday's since we are staying closer to home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!