Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Life With Lilly

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Life with Lily is the first in the new Adventures of Lily Lapp series for children. This story of a spunky young Amish girl will introduce kids to the gentle life of the Amish people.  Based on the true childhood of Mary Ann Kinsinger, who is co-authoring the series with beloved Amish novelist Suzanne Woods Fisher.  This is not a “picture book”,  but has engaging illustrations throughout the book.

DETAILS:
Life with Lily is available October 2012  at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

OUR THOUGHTS:
Since the book is geared for preteen age, I was able to breeze through it pretty quickly - when I could get it from Samantha!  I thought this was a really cute book and I look forward to others in this series.  Reading is not one of her favorite things to do, but Samantha has started reading this and I know she has enjoyed it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!