Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wasted away again..

Being a Jimmy Buffet fan, we had to eat at Margaritaville while we were there.... it was a pretty neat restaurant  especially if you know Buffet songs...

This was on the ceiling:

And above the bar:





Samantha is standing in her chair....
 And I'm sitting in mine:

Landshark...


Had to eat the Cheeseburger in Paradise - but I took this because I loved the plate!!


The salt shaker came out of the airplane in the ceiling during Margaritaville song


And, no one but me thought this was funny... but, while we were sitting there waiting on our food, Samantha showed me her shoe - that was broken.  

How many other people have 'blown out a flipflop' while at Margaritaville?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!