Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

History Timeline Notebooks

Starting this year (7th grade) we have a History TimeLine Notebook.  I got the download from OurLosBanos.com, well, it is now GuestHollow.  We printed off their timeline notebooking pages and I got each of them a binder and some page protector and we sat down and started putting them together.








My plan is to use these over the rest of their school careers and fill them up!  Any time we study a certain time period-add something about it, anytime we go anywhere- pick up a brochure to put in there.  It will be theirs to do with how they want, write draw, color, cut and paste - however they want to keep up with what we learn - they are free to do so.  Hopefully before too long, I will be able to show you more photos of how they are turning out!

1 comment:

  1. One of these days we need to do a timeline. It seems like the homeschool thing to do, but I can never manage to see one through to the end!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!