Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lake Time

We spent 10 days at the lake, camping.  It was the four of us and a good friend,Billy for most of the time. Ry had a tournament, so he stayed with my parents, Em came down with us and stayed a weekend, Chelle came down for the weekend, Jen was here for a few days and Franklin came down and stayed through the weekend... There was lots of coming and going, and I didn't take many photos, but we had a great time.

Jumping right in as soon as we get there... 


 Ahhh... ready to be in the water...

Pretty bumblebee on the weird flower


They hung out with me early in the mornings when I was alone...


Our new toy... Blue Lagoon.. this thing is huge!!


I was watching the sunset over the mountains...


Pretty with the waves coming in...


Foggy morning.. couldn't see the water, but it was pretty....


Went out in the boat to watch the sunset.... very pretty...


I am getting braver... I drove both boats a couple of times, even pulled Roger on skis!


Pretty Sunset...


Another angle...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!