Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quick trip to Branson

With baseball, life becomes flipped-turned upside down!  Ry had to miss the first part of the trip to Branson due to ball.  It was the first practice for AllStar, and we didn't feel he needed to miss it.  I was also gone Friday and Saturday to the HS conference (I will post my notes from there when I get some free time & all caught up on my blog!).  Roger and Ry were waiting on my to get home Saturday afternoon and we headed up to Branson to take Ry for the week.  It was a quick trip for us, up there Saturday night and then back home Sunday evening so Roger could go to work on Monday.  I didn't take any pictures while we were there, but I took some really pretty ones of the sunset on the way up that I wanted to share...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!