Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lupus update

Doctors.... when will they ever end?

I have been participating in a drug study since February, which requires monthly visits, my Rhuemetologist is bound and determined to get to the root of my lung/breathing issue and get things fixed!  

So, the past few weeks, I have been visiting Pulmanologist number 5!  She did an initial exam, ordered some more (of the same) tests, had follow up visit, with more test and I have a scheduled follow up visit for mid September.  In the process of all of this, I will end up at the cardiologist next week!  Pulmanologist has ruled out pulmonary embolism, most recent test (sorta) ruled out interstitial lung disease/lupus pneumonitis & wants to rule out pulmonary hypertension. The Cardiologist visit will rule out the hypertension - which will leave me with the Lupus Lung dx - which I have thought all along... how to treat it? That's the question...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!