Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Destination Disney ~ the letter D!

So, I’m trying to catch up on Destination Disney and the linky is already closed, but you can still leave your link in Heidi’s comments.
Our first stop with D was DONALD DUCK!
  October 2008 Disney 262
October 2008 Disney 264
After a ride in the teacups, we were DIZZY!
October 2008 Disney 3 076
October 2008 Disney 3 079
Chelle and I braved the DINOSAUR!!
Disney vacation 1 248
And we can’t forget DUMBO!!
First place we went and waited in line ~ just for Chelle!
disney vacation 2 035

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! And your blog looks adorable. Oh, and I think it is the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland that says "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date" so it IS Disney!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!