Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pumped up again!

With the end of the school year comes the end of the Girl Scout year… for the most part! After the ending of this past school year, everything was just crazy!  When you get out of routine and volunteer mode… sometimes it’s hard to get back into the groove…

The Girl Scout Diamonds 3rd Annual MCC & Service Team Conference was this past weekend. I went with a few service team friends and really had a good time. We had a nice dinner and a panel discussion which was OK.. then the fun came! Text message scavenger hunt!  What a fun time! Our team came in 3rd (out of 3), but it was because the teens RAN and knocked us out of the way and we were mis-directed when we got to one of our destinations… It was great fun anyways! (so fun that we are talking about doing some kind of event for the girls).

Saturday was a day full of classes - I attended two Awards classes, since I am the Awards Chair - I got a few ideas and did learn a little. I am pretty excited about this upcoming year, it’s going to be a great one with Girl Scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!