Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wrapping up the long weekend...

Been a long three days....

Friday~ Marla and I left out about 10am and headed to Camp Cahinnio to pick up 4 tired, dirty, full of energy girls!  It was a 3 hour drive there, we were there about an hour and then a 3 hour drive home... LONG DAY!  They did have a GREAT time and learned many new songs - that they sung almost all the way home!! Well, until this happened:

Roger and Riley went and played golf, then out for lunch.  Once they got home, they pulled the boat out and worked on it to get it ready for a trip to the lake!

Dinner was Crock-pot Chicken (that I put on before we left), rice and green beans - it was ready when I got home with the girls.  We ate dinner, then Sam and I were ready for bed!

Saturday~ We were up and out the door by 8:30am , headed to the lake! Meet some friends down there and hung out on an island (we named this area Deer Scare - due to our camping incident last year) with some friends...









Dinner was Chic fil a on the way home - got the kiddos through the shower and I settled in to watch Shrek-Forever After and fell asleep... only to be awoken by the FD pager with a medical for an infant. Roger went on the call and I finished watching Shrek (best I know, infant is ok).  Didn't take me too long to fall back asleep...

Sunday ~ Roger was at the station today, kiddos woke up on their own (I was going to let them sleep as long as they wanted).  Church, kiddos went with mom & I had a GS Leader's Meeting -planning meeting for the year - lasted until 7pm!  We did get a lot accomplished today - but boy, it is a hard meeting... So, kiddos are in bed and asleep already, talked to Roger already & I think I am headed to bed as well!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! You are one busy mama! Looks like you're having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!