Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Who's bright idea was swim team?

We had to get up at 5:45- yes, that would be AM! in order to make it to swim meet on time.  It was in a town a bit north of us.  It was just Riley and I who went with her... and I had to work in a volunteer position - so I had to just dump her and leave her in the mob... which, it was CHAOS!  Fortunately, we found her Daisy leader and daughter, so she hung with them and they helped her wrangle her swimcap and get her where she needed to be! Thanks Turners!!

She competed in Freestyle and Backstroke and for some reason she was disqualified in both races.. results are not up on the webpage yet, so I am not sure why - I mean, she did have a minor run-in with the lane ropes in one of the races, but other than that, I am not sure.  Maybe her positioning is not quite right? I hope they can tell us what the issue was so we will know what to work on!  She was very nervous after the first one, but came up smiling after the second.  Riley had my phone, so he took these pictures of her...






After the meet, we met the BFF's at Taco Bell for some lunch and MB came home with us.  The plans were to hang out here and spend the night, but she didn't feel well, so they played for a while, then MB crawled up on the couch and slept while Sam and Ry played Wii.  MB went home and we got Ry almost all packed up for tomorrow and got the house picked up and they headed to bed - Sam crashed before 8 and Ry wasn't far behind her. Semi-busy day tomorrow, so I lights out for me also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!