Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ALL ABOARD!!

Photobucket


Back in May (I think?) I tried out again to be part of the TOS Homeschool Crew.  I was on the 2nd tour of the Crew, 2009/10 and really enjoyed it and I am so terribly excited to be returning again for another cruise with them!

For this year's cruise, I am not only going to be doing reviews for the Crew, I am also considered a Deck Hand ~ which means I will be helping out moderating the forum and helping our fearless Crew Leaders, Heidi & Brenda, with some things behind the scene, to make their jobs go smoother (at least that is the idea!)




Photobucket

Ship has set sail, so be looking and see what kind of goodies we end up with!  The banner across the top of this post will connect you straight to the Homeschool Crew Review Blog, that will allow you to see other's opinions of what I am reviewing, plus other items that are being reviewed, but were not considered a good fit for my kiddos (like items for younger or older kiddos)!

Come aboard and enjoy your personal review show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!