Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

All gave some, Some gave all...

Roger had to work at the station today... Kiddos were at Chelle's... I spent hours working on my Girl Scout End of the Year Financial Report!

I did grab the kiddos and we headed to Mardel - they were having a sale of sorts, so I grabbed a couple things we need for next year - Language Arts books - we are going to use Spectrum - Language Arts, Vocabulary, Spelling, Writing and Reading.  Mardel's always has *one* of everything, so I went ahead and grabbed the one they had on the shelf...will pick up the other when we go back for the sale in July!  We also found some really cool pocket dictionary's for the kiddos... AND Mavis Beacon typing!  YAY!

Since yesterday was Dad's birthday, we had a cook out at their house... not many people, just chill and hanging out... let's see what the rest of the week holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!