Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Welcome to my small space on the WWW! 

About me: I am married to my best friend for almost 15  years.  We live in the same community that we grew up in.  He is a firefighter for the city not to far from here, as well as a part-time job at a smaller station close to home  and we are both involved in our local volunteer fire department (that is also where we met!).  We have 2 kiddos ~ twins ~ 11 years old.  Samantha and Riley.  I homeschool them. We are members of a small family oriented church here in the area as well.  We are very involved in the church, attending services, bible study and other activities as they come up.  Samantha is very involved in Girl Scouts - I am her troop leader. We have 7 girls in our troop and they are all the best of friends.  Riley has recently bridged to Boy Scouts and has recently started his second season in baseball.  They enjoy being a part of and helping out at the Fire Department as well as many other avenues of volunteer work and community service.

My blog was started as a way for me to keep up with what we were doing in school each day, but has since evolved into something bigger and better!  I have enjoyed reading and sharing books through reviews, I spent time on TOS Homeschool Crew and I made many friends throughout the bloggy world!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping from the UBP'11! I love you blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the UBP. Love finding homeschool peeps I can glean information from. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and informations.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting ready to write my own blog party post. :) I was part of the first TOS Homeschool Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!