Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 17 - Something you're looking forward to

I guess the main thing I am looking forward to right now is getting caught up on bills!  We took a deal to pay off a credit card- quickly- and we did it but it hurt for a while.  Now I am ready to get back up on our feet and back to barely making those ends meet!!

I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for my family over the next few years.  It won't be long until I am homeschooling middle school! ACK!  Even if our path takes a different direction and we are no longer homeschooling - It won't be long before I am a mom of TEENS.... both boy hormones and girl hormones!!  (sounds bad but I am looking forward to teen years).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!