Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A month of Thanksgiving - Day 4

Branch Of Wisdom


Today I am thankful for my kiddos!  The Lord place them in my life at just the right time!  We had been wanting & trying for 4 years and then I got sick... after the year battle with my illness and finally figuring out what is going on and getting on meds... I got pregnant.  With my Lupus, getting pregnant is at the top of the list of things not to do... but it happened and there was no turning back.

The Lord blessed me with TWO babies in that one pregnancy... knowing He wouldn't let it happen again? maybe?

My kiddos are 10 and they are the light of my life... everything in my life revolves around them (or hubby).  They are both unique individuals and I feel I have a great relationship with each of them and I pray that it stays that way or gets better!  I spend all day every day with them (except when Gramma gives me & them a break on the weekend) and there is no way I would rather spend my time!  Things aren't always peachy here, but it's life and we are living it together!

To read my TWIN story - visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!