Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

CREW: Kregel 2nd Shipment



My final review for the Crew is one of the Circle C Adventures by Susan Marlow, from Kregel Publishing.  This is a great adventure series that is great for my kiddos.  I have read a few of them and I always enjoy these stories. The book we received is Andrea Carter and The trouble with Treasure.  Samantha is in the middle of a couple of other books right now, but she has this one on her table ready to read!!

The Trouble with Treasure, to me, was a cute story that kept you on the edge.  Waiting to see what was about to happen next.  The characters were easily lovable and were also easy to relate to.  I am sure Samantha will love it as well, I will be sure to share her thoughts on it!



**Disclaimer: This book was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my review.  For more reviews on this product, please visit the Crew, linked above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!