Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

CREW: Terrestria




We were sent  The Terrestria Chronicles. We ended up getting books 1 & 2 in the series...which is a good thing around here...Riley has a bit of OCD and he wouldn't have read them out of order! 

I am not a big fantasy fan, but since we were sent the books for review, I thought I would attempt to read for an honest review.  I guess that these were OK...but I am still not a fantasy person...


Riley is in the middle of the first one still, and I guess he is liking it ok.  I see him reading it, but he has not finished it and he has not been telling me much about it.  I have asked him a time or two, but not overly excited about the story.

So, overall, the first two in the series are ok.  If you are into fantasy and fiction, please check them out...I am sure that makes a huge difference!!  Please be sure to check out the Crew, linked above, for more opinions about these books.

*Disclaimer: This product was sent to me free of charge through the Crew in order for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!