Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Boy, Am I tired...

This has been the LONGEST weekend....I was hurting and tired and wasn't sure if I was going to make it to church this morning.  Roger got up and headed to his parents - they took the boat to the lake! YAY!  And I went ahead and headed out to church.  Loved the message!  Across the street and around the world - that is where we are to start with spreading the word!  Across the street.  We were challenged to just invite someone to church.  He read some statistics that a certain % say they would go to church if they were just asked...so - ask someone!  I challenge you this week - invite someone to your church with you.  I have invited two people so far...will let you know how that turns out.

I came home with intentions of working on this house, but I didn't get very far!! I was sooo tired...I did, however, make a chocolate cake!  I have a new recipe (will share in a few) that is really yummy - especially fresh from the oven!!

Dinner was at Chelle's - she made cheesy enchilada rice- a staple when we go to her house.  We had cake and ice cream for our friend Billy then played Skip-Bo - long and boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!