Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Do You Tuck in a SuperHero by Rachel Balducci

Baker Publishing sent me the book How Do You Tuck in a SuperHero by Rachel Balducci to review.  This was a super cute book that was fun to read!  I recommend this book for any and every mom of BOYS!!!  I don't think I have ever read anything more accurate about raising little boys!

Except from website:
When Rachel Balducci looks for material for her writing, she doesn't have to look far. Her subject matter can be found climbing through the window, hanging on to the edge of the roof, and rummaging through the refrigerator. Here she chronicles the exuberant, awesome life of boys through bizarre conversations overheard, unbelievable rules she's been forced to make, and the many episodes of boy behavior that continue to mystify mothers worldwide. From the care and feeding of her team, to travels out in public, to their wide-eyed adoration of Chuck Norris, this laugh-out-loud celebration joyfully explores the sweetly wild side of boyhood.

**Disclaimer: This book was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!