Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

SleepOVER!!

The kiddos didn't sleep in as late as I was hoping they were going to, so we were able to get a jump start on the school work and get done with it fairly early.  Once we were finished with our school work, some of our friends that were in town from Georgia came over for the afternoon.  Kiddos played outside while Amy and I hung out and chatted.  It was nice, just to chat and catch up.

She left to go have dinner with her mom and family and the kiddos and I went to Riley's ball practice.  Once it was over, Amy and the kiddos came back over.  The kiddos all piled in the den floor in their sleeping bags while I got the couch and Amy got comfy in my big blue chair and we turned on G-Force.  Pretty dumb movie by the way...I fell asleep during the end of it.  The kiddos put in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian and I didn't see any of it.  I got up at 1am and turned off the TV.

What fun memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!