Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Early start =

a LONG day!!  One of Amy's precious children was bright eyed and bushy tailed sometime before 6am...playing with a flashlight!  My first thought was why are the police outside, then I realized what it was...I tried to go back to sleep, but it wasn't happening!

Homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast, then we said goodbye to our friends, praying for a safe 11 hour drive! (They did make it home with no issues).

We learned that when you start school work at 8 am, and you work hard, then you are finished by 11am!!  They spent the rest of the day outside...it was beautiful out.

Roger worked late, so Samantha and I went with Riley to Boy Scouts. I am completely exhausted and headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!