Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

I tried hard to think of a witty, funny poem to post here today to honor Dr. Seuss as we celebrate his birthday, but nothing came to me. 

Today we will spend the day reading some Seuss and maybe doing some creative writing of our own!!

Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast! Then we will join in with others around the nation as we Read Across America today!!  Not sure how this day will play out, but that is the plans!  Just kicking back and reading! Please visit the site and check out what you can do to join in and read along with us!

1 comment:

  1. I know I told you this the other day, but this blog template is really cute! I love it! Going to check out the Read Across America site now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!