Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FWC: Never Blame the Umpire by Gene Fehler

Once again, I am having a little issue with the First tag that needs to be on here, so I am posting what I can for this book.

Never Blame the Umpire is a sweet story about a young girl who finds out her mom is dying from cacner.  Her mom talks her through her dying process and helps her try and deal with her death.  The main character of the story is 11 years old, and I found this appropriate enough to give to my alnost 10 year old daughter.

The link for the First Wild Card information is here.

The link for Gene Fehler is here.

And the link for Zondervan Kids is here.

My apologies to the author as well as the family that runs FIRST for not posting this correctly.  I am still playing with it to figure out what the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!