Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CREW: Children's Bible Hour Ministries



I have never heard of Children's Bible Hour Ministries until the Crew.  Our review product is their new line of children's books called Seasons of Faith. We received the set of four books, each with thier CD.  We were actually walking out the door when they came in, so we grabbed them and headed out the door. 

These stories were so good!!  The kiddos want to listen to one of them every week when we do our errands!  They have really cute story lines, but always go back to the fact that Jesus died for us.  Love them!! 

I spent some time browsing through the website and found many items that I really like...one of them being the Keys for Kids daily devotions.  We will be working these into our days...maybe at breakfast time? 

*Disclaimer~ These products were sent to me free of charge in exchange for my review.  For more reviews of this and otehr products, please visit the Crew linked above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!