Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Baker's Publishing Group: A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists by Michelle La Rowe

I recieved the book A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists from Baker's House Publishing for review.  Being a generally organized person, I was pretty excited about it.  I do have to say, I am not quite as happy with it as I thought I would be.  The first half (literally) was pregnancy, babies, toddlers and preschool.  Well, since my kiddos are pushing the double digits...half of the book meant nothing to me.  The last half, however, is pretty cool! It has several first aid/CPR type lists, places to go, traditions to start, hints about what to keep extra in the car.  Some really good lists in there.

I plan on reading over the last half of the book and taking notes and then passing this book off to a new mom! I am sure it would have been great to have when my kiddos were babies!

“Available January 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!