Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Doctors ALL day...

Got the kiddos up and going and took them to Granpa's for the day.  I had an 11:00 doctor appointment (was in and out of there quickly)!  I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some GS stuff and then I went and had lunch with my mom, well, sort of...she had just finished up when I got there with my lunch, but I ate and chatted with her.

I had an appointment with my rheumy this afternoon.  I had to wait for almost 2 hours before I was called back, then the nurse was snippy with me...I was thinking- not my fault you are 2 hours off! Doc says he thinks I am in the middle of a major flare, after hearing how I have been feeling and seeing some evidence of my flare.  After a shot, a steroid pack and some pain meds...I left to go get the kiddos. We had enough time to squeeze in a bite to eat before Cub Scouts. 

We got some semi-good news at scouts...since Riley's partially finished pinewood derby car is still AWOL, it was nice to hear the race that was scheduled for this Saturday had been postponed until next month.  Gives us time to continue the search...

Once home, the kiddos went straight to bed...I am right behind them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!