Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

STOP! It's Cookie Time!

Had to get up and moving today...took the kiddos to gramma's to hang out for a while so we could go to the Girl Scout Cookie drop...the truck was almost an hour late, which cut into our time seein as how we had to be out of there at a certain time.  I am blessed by my parents!  I had 6 of my 9 parents show up to help and take theirs on with them.  I took the rest of them home, sorted the other 3 and got them outta here and headed to Ladies Bible Group.  Our current study is The Prayer of Jabez.  We are only about 3 or 4 lessons into it (since we meet every other week, it is taking us a bit longer) but I think I am going to enjoy it.  Our lesson this week was Who Else in the Bible was Abundantly Blessed and there was discussion and questions about Abraham, Jacob and David.  We have a small close group, so there is quite a bit of talk and discussion and tonight, we were stumped on Jacob wrestling with the angel, so one of the ladies called the preacher and asked him to explain it to us. So, on speaker phone he answered the questions that we had and I am sure he enjoyed a great laugh when he hung up!

Still not feeling great, so I am headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!