Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long day at the hospital

I spent pretty much all day Thursday at the hospital.  My mom went in for an angioplasty and possible stint.  There was a lot of waiting, for very little procedure. 

She has been having some pain and numbness in her left arm, as well as some shortness of breath.  She has been in and out of the doctor about it, EKG -fine; stress test- fine; ultrasound - questionable. Which was what made the angio the next step. The doc called us back after her procedure and said all was well, her heart was perfectly healthy.  The first thing she says to me is - now I still gotta figure out what is causing my problems..

Rog was home with the kiddos, they went to gramma's for dinner, then took Samantha to scouts. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!