Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Homeschool Crew: Christian Keyboarding



Christian Keyboarding sent the Crew the ebook for Keyboarding for the Christian School.  The ebook is to help grades K-5 learn keyboard basics.  I will admit, when I first heard about it, I thought it was going to be a music program.  I was wrong...it is a typing program! 



Ok, here's the thing.  I liked this program. Coming from someone who had no formal typing, I thought it covered what it needed to...especially for the elementary level.  Here is my issue.  I still do not like ebooks.  They are growing on me, and if it is something I can use on the computer, I can handle it.  This was one that I felt needed to be printed and I just cannot get pass that.

Like I said, I felt this was a good program and we are using it to learn the basics. Would I purchase it? No, not for my house, simply because of the way it comes.  If you are into the ebooks and work with them and all, then this may be the typing program for you!

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me free of charge through the Homeschool Crew in exchange for my review.  To see more reviews and opinions on Christian Keyboarding, please click the Crew link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!