Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baker Publishing ~ Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater

Jenna's Cowboy is Book #1 in the Callahan's Of Texas Series by Sharon Gillenwater.   Jenna's Cowboy was a really cute story that was easy to read.  Sharon Gillenwater did a great job of making the characters lovable!  I was able to pick this up and read thru it in just a couple of days.  I felt that many people can relate to this because so many folks have family that are overseas and coming home from tours in Iraq.  I found myself cheering Jenna on...yet at the same time, not wanting her to get hurt! I enjoy books that make me feel like I am there...this was one of those.

I recommend this for those of you who like those rainy afternoon books.

“Available January 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

Disclaimer: This book was sent to me from Revell, Baker's Publishing Group free of charge in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!