Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher

I recently read Amish Peace by Suzanne Woods Fisher.  It was non-fiction, which is not my top choices for reading, but I enjoyed it.

The Choice was a fiction book, it is the first book in a series of Lancaster County Secrets.  This was one of those Sunday afternoon reads...but I had to drag it out.  It was a really easy read, there were quite a few *main* characters, but I didn't have any problems keeping them separate. I do have to say ~ I don't think I have ever cried during a book as much as I did this one.  I was able to *be there* and felt like I knew the characters.

I would definitely recommend this one for a lazy afternoon read.  I hope I am reading the word series correct and there will be more!  The end did kinda leave ya hanging!!

 Available January 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!