Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Homeschool Crew: American Heritage CD



We received a CD from American Heritage Education in the mail. I popped it in the computer and scrolled thru it all to see what it was about. I liked what I saw! However, it does not currently 'fit' with our history studies. So, we did print out the section about Thanksgiving and are going to hit on that this next week.


This CD, American Heritage:An Adventure in Liberty, is offered free on their website, but if I wouldn't have been doing this review, I probably wouldn't have found it. Our history plans for the coming up years include an in-depth study of the United States and I think that we have found the backbone for our lessons!

Please, go to their website and check it out! I am excited about planning out our United States study and will be using this site!

*Disclaimer~ This CD was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my review. To see more reviews of this product, please visit the Crew link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!