Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Homeschool Crew: EDUPDS ~ Roots and Fruits


With Educational Diagnostic Prescriptive Services, we were able to pick a couple of things that we wanted to check out.  One of my choices was Roots and Fruits.  I was a little cautious about it at first, because I wasn't sure what exactly it was and I wasn't sure if it was something that my kiddos were ready for. 

Let me just say - they were ready for it!  We have LOVED using Roots and Fruits.  In fact, Roots and Fruits has become part of our daily school routine and I can see it being part of the school year for a while to come. 
When we first started, our first couple of days, the kiddos were like - what is this?  Now, they ask to do that FIRST! They love learning the new roots and they have a blast playing the games each day!  I have even noticed them 'making up new words' while playing.  They are being nothing but SILLY, but I can tell that they are loving this program!  I mean, do you think they would be making the stuffed animals take an 'octocycle' to work had we not started this program? 
Roots and Fruits is quite possibly our favorite of all the review products so far!  Even over silly ol Hank!
If you are interested in what others had to say, please visit the CREW link above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!