Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Simple Sunday

Not much to today!  I woke up hurting, but forced myself to get up and get ready for church.  Was glad I did - great sermon this morning. I called and checked on Samantha, Gramma said her ear was really bothering her this morning, so I know what tomorrow holds.  When I got home, Rog was at his parents cutting up the tree (YAY for free firewood!).  I turned on a movie and grabbed the stack of newsletters that needed to be folded, sealed, addressed and stamped and got started on them. 
Rog and the kiddos picked me up about 5:30 and we went to mom and dad's for dinner.  Samantha was still acting like she felt bad, but she ate really good, then she laid around and watched tv while we played games. We tried to leave a couple times, but she wanted to stay at Grannies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!