Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Reading your Male by Mary Farrar

I received the book called Reading Your Male, by Mary Farrar to review.  I thought it may be interesting to read, since it describes how the 'alpha-female' has taken over.  I was interested in reading it because there are so few females now days that, for lack of better description, respect men.  Not any men, not their bosses, not their husbands, not even younger girls respect their dads anymore.
Now, I know there are 2 sides to every fence, but I really enjoyed reading the view from this side.  If you get a chance ~ you should read it!  If you have read it, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


Reading Your Male, by Mary Farrar from David C. Cook on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!