Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I did it...

Not sure why, maybe it was because for some reason I managed to snag it for such a good price, but whatever the reason, I broke down and bought the SchoolHouse Planner from The Old Schoolhouse. I have a planner addiction and I cannot seem to find 'the one', so I thought I would give it a shot. 
Well, I ordered it back in May, and have been waiting patiently since then (not that I have my books for next year yet).  I was eXcited!! when I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it would be ready on the 7th!  Then the 7th comes and goes, no planner...
Then, today in my inbox, I got the email I was wanting...Your planner is ready to download!!  Woohoo...except I was reading that on my phone at piano lessons and wouldn't be home until after church tonight...actually later than that. 
So, why am I sitting here typing to you instead of browsing thru my planner and printing it all off and trying to get organized? Because it is downloading!!  I am really excited about it, but I guess I will have to go to bed soon... I will be back to let you know what I think as soon as I skim thru all 375 pages of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!