Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Almost there

Please forgive me for neglect in my posting!  I have been trying to update my side bars - that has been a pain!!  Updating the information there, checking to make sure links worked and went to the right place, removing things, adding things...I had forgotten what a big deal it was to design it all in the first place!!  I am not quite finished with things, but I am getting there. 
As you can see by my new additions on the sidebar, we are 'Splashing into Reading' this summer with Splish!  You need to check out his blog each week - we have been on some scavenger hunts and found some really cool treasures!! I will try to remember to post something at the beginning of each week, so you can hop over there and check it out!
And, as you can also see by my new addition on my side bar, I am going to be a Crew Member for the 2009/2010 voyage of the Homeschool Crew! Cool thing about this...it's actually almost silly, but...I was sent the Cruise Handbook, to help throughout the year with things, and included in it were some samples of some reviews from last year.  The reviews were of Flying Creatures of the 5th Day.  Read every word of everyone of them, since that is what the kiddos have chosen for next year.  After reading through those reviews, I am even more excited about starting - can't wait to until those rebates from ATT come in and I can get my grubby paws on next years book!! 
So, once again, I apologize for the lack of personal around here...it will be picking back up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!