Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Wrapping up the week

Sorry I have been off on my daily up dates - I will get back on that next week!  I promise! I am feeling better, so I should be able to get back on my game. Here is a quick overview of our unusually boring week. 
Well, it was all the same (MTTF) with the exception of Wednesday.  Rog was home early, he went to do some errands with us, then Samantha had her first piano lesson.  Rog dropped Samantha and I off and ran a few of my errands, then I dropped him and Ry off at Ry's guitar lessons while I finished up the errands.
We got home in time to get ready for church that evening.
The rest of the week was extremely cold, so we stayed home, inside and in front of the fireplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!